Friday, February 21, 2014

Jupiter Donut Factory, Jupiter, February 16, 2014

Happy birthday, Monica!

I'm always looking for an excuse to make the haul to Jupiter Donut Factory, and my friend Monica had just tried out JDF the week before and was happy to go again for her birthday.

A new twist this visit is that I tried their biscuits with sausage gravy. And while it was served on a dinky paper plate with a plastic fork, it was scrumptious. Peppery, but not too much so. Monica and family also enjoyed the hot breakfast sandwiches and declared them delicious. But none of that hot protein kept us from indulging in sweet, fresh goodness of donuts. Here's Monica's family's haul:



Unless you  live in Jupiter, this place is out of your way. But it's worth a little road trip. And I guess I will just have to come here again to get a photo of the hot breakfasts....

Jupiter Donut Factory (Tripadvisor)
141 Center St, Jupiter, FL 33458(561) 741-5290


No comments:

Post a Comment